I am going to stick a few photos of her art on here and link them all up to the corresponding articles, so if anything catches your eye just click on it to whisk yourself away (but make sure to come back).
![]() |
| The Briar Rose featured a pair of Anna's earrings |
![]() |
| Crazy, dizzying geometry |
![]() |
| As a follower of Anna's blog, I am always treated to interesting photos of her collections |
Check out http://annarack.blogspot.co.uk/ or click through the photos for more.
In other news, I am redesigning my blog slowly - right now I have a stock placeholder background, but if anybody sees anything great that I can use (or even wants to make me one), I would love to have an illustrated book instead of my boring old photo of one, so tweet me it @dayallnash. I am scanning the web straight after this post goes live.



Thank you again for the wonderful feature and I am so happy you like my blog and the way it looks, it's good to receive feedback like this. I look forward to seeing your other blog features.
ReplyDelete